[DrugWar] Alabama DA's association presents: How to make "Shake and Bake" meth

Mycos mycos at shaw.ca
Wed Aug 26 01:41:42 EDT 2009

Hah! Too weird. I just heard about and started doing searches on same
this very afternoon. After slogging through various websites and a ton
of 'scare-em straight' type videos and stories, I decided 'screw it!',
I'll start researching again tomorrow, DL my email, then hit the sack.
Well, Lo and Behold! "Great minds" an' all that <g>