[Ibogaine] ibogaine treatment options

Vector Vector vector620022002 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 6 13:39:29 EDT 2006

Two give my half cent adjusted for inflation ;) having been reading
this place for 5 years at this point, back before most of the treatment
providers even existed, I think it's safe to say that you can name any
treatment provider that's out there and you'll be able to find some
psycho rants about why they're the worst ever, balanced by some great
testimonials about why they're the very best on the other side.
Everyone has their different pr and take on treatment. If money doesn't
matter I think Mash's cancun is the safest thing going, for the big
picture, I can't think of anyone better or more affordable than Sara in
Amsterdam :) Sara has been treating people forever and doing a amazing
job of it.

Mash has a clinic in Cancun Mexico, their prices have magically gone
from $4000 to $6500 in the last 6 months, I guess charging what the
market will bear ;) Ibogaine Association has a lot of people who look
like they did great there, but they also have the biggest recorded pile
of dead bodies of any treatment provider. Iboga therapy house was Marc
Emery's baby, there are hundreds of fun rants archived on this list
from years back when it first started, before anyone knew anything.
Sandra seems like cool people, but I don't know anyone who has actually
detoxed there since they re-opened. Anybody here? In the US I would
call Eric Taub, haven't seen him post here in a few months though.

In comparison to a few years ago there are like a zillion ibogaine
treatment places popping up all over the world, you have a lot of
choices.

.:vector:.

>From nick sandberg's site:

Options for Treatment

- Treatment with ibogaine at the Advanced Healing Transitions clinic in
Cancun, Mexico. Cost ~UK£2,300, (US$4000). Visit
www.advancedhealthtransitions.com for further details. IBOGAINE'S LEGAL
STATUS IN MEXICO IS "UNLICENSED EXPERIMENTAL MEDICATION"

- Treatment with ibogaine at the Healing Transitions clinic in St
Kitts, West Indies. Cost ~UK£5,000, (US$9,000). Visit
www.healingvisions.com for further details. GOVERNMENT LICENSED

- Medically supervised treatment with the Ibogaine Association near San
Diego in Playas de Tijuana, Mexico. Licensed facility. Cost $4500.
Visit www.detoxnaturally.com for further details. IBOGAINE'S LEGAL
STATUS IN MEXICO IS "UNLICENSED EXPERIMENTAL MEDICATION"

- IBOGA THERAPY HOUSE, Vancouver, B.C., Canada - The Iboga Therapy
House provides Ibogaine-assisted therapy and detoxification treatment
to those with an honest desire and deep commitment to changing
substance use patterns in a therapeutic setting. We provide a
supportive environment for the exploration of deeper issues surrounding
one.s addiction through processes facilitated by an Ibogaine
experience. The program is based on a holistic Harm Reduction and
Health Promotion-based approach to recovery and personal exploration
with a focus on assisting in the reintegration of the powerful
experience that Ibogaine may catalyze. Visit www.ibogatherapyhouse.net
for more information. NOT GOVERNMENT LICENSED

- For information and medically supervised ibogaine treatments in the
UK please call Hattie on 07949 262 949 or email epoptica at freeuk.com NOT
GOVERNMENT LICENSED

- Edward Conn is an Ibogaine practitioner working in London, England.
He has been treating people for four years and was featured in the June
2004 BBC documentary facilitating a methodone detox for BAFTA nominated
film maker David Scott at his home in London. The film will be
available by mail order. Ed's website is www.becomewhole.co.uk. Edward
is contactable either by telephone or e-mail - (+44) 020 8679 2641 or
wardconn at hotmail.com NOT GOVERNMENT LICENSED

- Ibogaine treatments in the UK and the rest of Europe, cost GBP
600-800. concessionary cases considered. Visit
www.ibogainetreatment.net for further details NOT GOVERMENT LICENSED

- Ibogaine and iboga root extract treatment on Vancouver Island by KC
for addiction and emotional trauma. Medically supervised in-home
treatment. KC is an alcohol/substance abuse counselor and holistic
healer with over 15 years of experience. Cost:$2000 USD. Limited
partial scholarships available. Donations accepted for the construction
of "IBO ETC" - Iboga earthship treatment center, fall 2006. Contact
itcdt at hotpop.com for more details.

- Ibogaine treatment in a Panamanian hospital. Cost - approx UK£9,000,
(US$15,000). GOVERNMENT LICENSED Contact: Dr. Edgardo Della Sera,
Panama Ibogaine Project, Clinica del Nino, Apdo 447, David, Chiriqui,
Republic of Panama; e-mail ibogaine at chiriqui.com; fax: +507 777 3579

- Treatment with iboga rootbark, Bwiti style, in France. E-mail
maurizio at iboga.org for more details or visit www.iboga.org NOT
GOVERNMENT LICENSED

- Ibogaine treatment in a Brazilian hospital. Cost - approx USK£1,800,
(US$3,000). 4-5 day treatment. Treatments have been offered here since
1997. GOVERNMENT LICENSED Contact: Dr. Bruno Daniel Rasmussen Chaves;
e-mail ibogaine at bol.com.br.

- Medically supervised ibogaine treatment at a hospital in Lahore,
Pakistan with Dr Kalbe Abbas for around £1,000, (US$1500). Contact: Dr.
Kalbe Abbas MBBS, 5-F Waris Road, Lahore, Pakistan; Tel:
+92-042-7586712; Fax c/o Asif Zaidi: +92-042-6372700; Fax c/o Dr.
Fayyaz: +92-042-6373228; E-mail: kabbas at brain.net.pk GOVERNMENT
LICENSING UNNECESSARY IN PAKISTAN

- Ibogaine treatment via Eric Taub's "I begin again" organisation.
Based in Florida, but operating outside of the US. Cost - UK£600-1,500,
(US$900-2,500). Visit www.ibeginagain.org for further details. NOT
GOVERNMENT LICENSED

- Medically supervised ibogaine treatment in Paris, France with Karl
Naeher for around £1,000, (US$1900). Contact Dr Karl Naeher MA.DC,
Paris, France, tel: +33 6 32 47 33 30 or visit
www.ibogainetreatment.com for further details. NOT GOVERNMENT LICENSED.

- SARA'S HOUSE, Breukelen, Netherlands. Pastoral, holistic treatment
using Iboga root-extract for addiction & emotional trauma problems.
Cost - approx Euros 1500. Sara Glatt is a registered holistic healer
with 4 years Iboga experience who treats clients as 'part of the
family'. Contact Sara at sara119 at xs4all.nl to find out more. NOT
GOVERNMENT LICENSED

- Treatment with Tabernanthe iboga in either the Cameroun or France.
Cost approx UK£800, (~US$1,300). Visit www.iboga.org for further
information. NOT GOVERNMENT LICENSED

- Ibogaine treatment in the Guatemalan Highlands. Holistic approach.
Visit www.holisticalamontana.com for further information. NOT
GOVERNMENT LICENSED

- Ibogaine treatment in South Africa. Visit www.ibogaine.co.za for
further information. NOT GOVERNMENT LICENSED

- Ibogaine treatment in Thailand. Visit www.ibogainethailand.com for
further information. NOT GOVERNMENT LICENSED